Thursday, May 26, 2011

Journal #4: How You Shaped & Produced the "Impact Activity?"

I am first going to make a PowerPoint Presentation that includes a more detailed explanation of all the research that I had done, like the different brushes and eye shadows that I used. This will show that I clearly understand the techniques more than I ever did before. I will also include some of the looks that I had done on my “models” Shannel and Shaneika. Each of the looks will be different both appearance wise and occasion wise. For example, one look will be for parties, one for photographs, one for performances, etc. This will exemplify the fact that I know how to complete different looks for different occasions showing that I have really grown as a make-up artist. Afterwards, I will make a video tutorial showing how to do an “Everyday Look”. This really proves to the audience that I know what to do now and that I have really learned throughout all the workshops and mentoring I’ve been through.

The process of coming up with this impact activity was not too difficult but not too easy. At first, I actually wanted to make a book compiling all of the looks and tools that I have. But then I decided to change it and make a PowerPoint Presentation and Video Tutorial instead so that they can both go on the same DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment